And so they did it.
With mounds and mounds of evidence in plain sight that the 2020 election was stolen, Congress went ahead and certified it anyway.
Hey, what’s a little election thievery between friends.
Eight Pennsylvania Republican Congressman outlined the problems with the Pennsylvania election. The problems, they said, were these:
- Accepting ballots past 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Not properly requiring signatures to match those on mail-in ballots or requiring dates.
- Meanwhile, the matching of signatures was required at a polling site.
- Authorizing the curing of mail-in ballots with less than a 24-hour notice.
- Only some counties were informed and adhered to this order leaving voters treated unequally from county to county.
- Authorizing the use of unsecure drop boxes, which is not permitted in statute.
- Prohibiting certified poll watchers overseeing the canvassing of ballots in Philadelphia.